Booking and payments
Any bookings will be classed as provisional, and only held for five working days, until the full payment due for the course is received. Payment details will be provided once availability and suitability have been confirmed.
Cancellation with less than 7 days notice - full fee payable.
- Proof of vaccination, in the form of the dog’s up to date vaccination certificate, MUST be shown at your first training class. These yearly vaccinations must cover Hepatitis, Distemper, Leptospirosis, and Parvovirus.
- Any bitch that is in season is not allowed to attend any training sessions until the season is finished.
- Each customer is responsible for their dog at all times. Ruff Diamond Dog Training accepts no responsibility for any injury or damages to any animal, person or property while participating in any session or whilst on site.
- Each customer must clean up after their dog both inside the hall and on the street outside
- Aggressive dogs will not be allowed in classes
- No mis-handling or physical abuse of dogs will be condoned.
- No choke chains (Also referred to as check chains) are allowed.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
- Flat, non slip footwear must be worn
- No handler under the age of 16 years will be allowed to participate in any training session unless accompanied by a responsible adult.