Interactive Play Skills Workshop with Craig Ogilvie
Craig shows you how to use Interactive Play to create a unique and special experience to share with your dog. This helps with:
- Improving your existing play
- Working motivation
- Toy possession
- Lack of interest in toys
- Building a better relationships with your dog
- A high value reward experience for training
- Communicating with your dog whilst they are stimulated
- Creating interactive experience that you can share with your dog
- Stimulates their body and mind
- Most of all having lots of fun
Craig has been delivering his systems worldwide via sell out workshops, seminars and online training, helping dog lovers all over the world to achieve their goals.
- 10am -12 noon
- 12.30pm - 2.30pm
- 3pm - 5pm
Max 6 handlers per workshop.
Handler places £45, Spectators £20 per workshop.
Held at Raven River Dog Training, Bedlington.